The top five cooking toy gifts to get kids for Christmas
My kids love “helping” me cook. They love — even more— stealing my cooking utensils and “cooking” things in the back yard with mud and leaves. These cooking toys are good enough to keep them out of my stash and make them happy on Christmas morning! These are affiliate links, which only means I get a small commission if you click the link and purchase. Happy shopping!
1. This is pretty much the gold standard, budget “all the things” kitchen set. There are 40 pieces, and they are pretty cool! The utensils look real and the pressure cooker is a nice addition.
2. This set of kids safety knives is something they can actually use in the kitchen. And at ten bucks it’s a steal of a stocking stuffer. Remember these really cut, so safety rules still apply.
3. This simple chef apron and hat set is appropriate for girls or boys and can be used for play or real baking.
4. This set of wooden baking tools looks just like the real thing and will complement any play kitchen nicely.
5. Every kid cook needs their own cookbook! This one from America’s Test Kitchen fits the bill. With nearly 7,000 five-star reviews, it’s definitely been kid-tested.