Gin Fizz with Garden Herbs
Posted On March 24, 2021
This cocktail is light and fresh, and since it’s officially spring herb season feel free to sub the rosemary for your favorite or what you have in your garden!
Ingredients (serves two):
- 2 oz gin
- 1/4 cup Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup fresh berries (raspberries or cranberries work well)
- 2 oz lime juice
- Two tablespoons raw honey
- About six or seven mint leaves
- A rough tablespoon of rosemary
- Two sprigs of rosemary for garnish
- Ice for the shaker
- Topo Chico
- Two small coupe glasses or some mismatched glassware like these.
Muddle the berries and herbs until the berries mush and you can smell them mixing with the rosemary and mint. Add the honey and muddle to mix. Add the gin, wine and lime juice and shake vigorously.
Pour equal amounts in to the glasses (they will be about half full). Top off with Topo Chico and add rosemary for garnish.